Click on the Calendar tab to begin.
Or telephone us at 866-925-7086 for further assistance.
Directions to Washington State
GETTING TO WASHINGTON STATE:
The state is located in the extreme Northwest corner of the contiguous United States. It is bordered by Oregon to the South, Idaho to the East and the Canadian Province of British Columbia to the North. The Western side of the state is bordered by the Pacific Ocean.
DRIVING: All areas of the state can be reached by major Interstates or good state roads. Running North-South through the Western part of the state is Interstate Five which comes from Oregon and continues up to British Columbia where it becomes Canadian Highway 99. Another North-South Route is Interstate 82 from Hermiston Oregon, up through the tri-cities of Pasco, Richland and Kennewick. It continues North through Yakima eventually becoming highway 97 and crossing Wenatchee, Chelan and the Okanogan Valley before reaching Canada. Interstate Ninety runs East-West in the almost center of the state coming from Idaho, through Spokane in Eastern Washington and terminating in Seattle to the West. Other East-West highways are Highway 12 in the Southern part of the state and Highway 2 in the northern part.
FLYING: There are major international airports in Seattle Tacoma area (Western Washington) and Spokane in Eastern Washington. Access to the state is also easy from Portland International in Portland Oregon, just across the river from Vancouver Washington (not Vancouver BC) in the Southern part of the state and from Vancouver BC just across the border from Blaine and Bellingham Washington in the Northern region of the state. There are also jet serviced airports in Wenatchee, Yakima and the Tri-Cities.
RAIL: Amtrak provides passenger rail service North-South through Seattle Tacoma and East West through Spokane to Seattle.
Directions to this property
-Take Hwy 2 North from Wenatchee
- After about 10 miles Hwy 2 heads East in Orondo, but stay heading north on the road as it becomes Hwy 97
- Stay on Hwy 97 for about 120 miles to Oroville
- From Oroville head into town as Highway 97 becomes Main Street
- Take a right on Central Ave
- Take a left onto Cherry Street after 5 blocks
- Head north on Cherry Street as it crosses the Okanogan River and becomes Chesaw Road
- Follow Chesaw Road as it curves to the right and take the first left on Eastlake Road
- Follow Eastlake Road for about 3 miles and take a left onto Veranda Drive
- Veranda Drive winds down to the resort at the bottom of the hill